What is SINP Program Integrity Unit (PIU)
SINP Program Integrity Unit (PIU) is started to reduce and eliminate immigration fraud by the Saskatchewan government. The motive of the SINP Program Integrity Unit (PIU) to maintain the integrity of SINP and to ensure that all policies, procedures, and criteria of the program are adhered, by checking the authenticity of the information and documents provided by the applicants. During Process if SINP found any doubt in any application, they transfer the file to the SINP Program Integrity Unit (PIU), where the authenticity of documents is checked either by verification or by asking further evidence and documents from the candidate.
Tasks of SINP Program Integrity Unit (PIU)
- Checking the authenticity of documentation and information submitted with SINP application
- Assessment of the second review request, submitted for Ineligible applications.
Checking the authenticity of documentation and information submitted with SINP application
When SINP officials find any doubt or discrepancies in any file, they transfer the file to the SINP Program Integrity Unit (PIU) for verification of the document. SINP Program Integrity Unit (PIU) review these files and contact applicant for further evidence to prove the authenticity of the documents provided to claims point as per the SINP point assessment table.
What SINP Program Integrity Unit can ask?
Program Integrity Unit of the SINP can ask you the following information to ensure that applicants are adhering to the program criteria, policies, and procedures.
Verifiable work experience references
To verify work experience SINP Program Integrity Unit (PIU) can ask two separate work experience references from your current or most recent employer along with following information.
- Business cards or information showing the official title of each work experience reference.
- Email address for each work experience reference.
- NOTE: If the company uses a 3rd party provider, (Gmail/Yahoo/Hotmail et al.), as their business email, your Employer must provide the SINP with the main registration (home) page of that 3rd party email provider showing when the email account for the business was registered. These 3rd party email providers will not be accepted for verification without this information.
- A telephone number for each work experience reference. Mobile numbers will not be accepted for your work experience reference.
Learn more : How to apply Canada Express Entry in 10 easy steps.
Proof of company operations
SINP Program Integrity Unit (PIU) can also ask you to prove that your company for which you as work really exists or not provide. To authenticate, you have to provide :
- Links to any internet pages which reference your company such as directories, business reviews, testimonials or professional association pages, etc., so we can verify the existence of the company for which you work.
- Proof of the physical address of the business.
- A copy of the business registration for your current employer.
- A promotional or catalog materials produced by your company
- Any additional documentation which will assist SINP Program Integrity invalidating your work experience.
Proof of Employment
Further to check the authenticity of your full-time employment they can ask for these documents :
- Employee Pension or Provident fund statement.
- General Tax Form or Taxation Exempt (Tax-Free) Form.
- Income Tax Return Acknowledgement (ITR) form
- Employee State Insurance
Learn more : How to get Educational Credential Assessment
Proof of Salary
For proof of your salary you need to submit :
- Document for the payment of a wage or salary slips
- Bank statement if the salary is credited in the bank account
- If the salary paid in the case, then the receipts of payment signed by the employer and company record of your payment to bee submitted.
Letter of explanation
SINP Program Integrity Unit (PIU) has right to ask you explanation for any type of discrepancies in you file.
- Reapplying by changing your NOC as per the demand list.
- Not disclosing the use of a representative.
- Updated proof of funds (Funds should not be below the limit at least 3 months prior to your application and during the application)
- Working in a NOC, which is not related to the field of study.
- If your sibling is living in another province, then they can ask you about your plan to settle in Saskatchewan province.
Learn more : 5 Best books for IELTS preparation
Points to Remember
- If it is further determined that misrepresentation has occurred, information regarding your file may be shared with other immigration authorities in Canada including the other Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) and the federal government represented by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
- It is advised that you don’t try to misrepresent any data, otherwise, you will be in trouble. Better you submit most of these documents with your file to speed up your application.
- SINP sends a mail to both references provided by you and if they don’t reply, you will get a rejection.
- Please be careful, as in many cases these emails are received as SPAM, so I recommend you make a new email address before you start your immigration process to avoid excessive spam.
Assessment of the second review
In case you got an ineligibility letter and the reasons for the ineligible decision have been addressed, you are allowed to apply for a second review. However, you are allowed to have only one application in the process, it means if you apply for the second review, you cannot reapply to SINP in their regular intake, till you got the result of the review.
Guidelines of seconds review
- You must submit the request for a Second Review Form by email to email@example.com within 45 days of the date that the SINP issued the ineligible letter.
- The Immigration Representative for your application cannot be changed after this 45-day period.
- Your signed form must clearly state your reason for a secondary review.
- You cannot add new supporting documents for the second review until you are asked to do so.
- If the ineligible decision is upheld after the secondary review, the file will be closed.
Answer: If your file is under process, you should immediately report to SINP about the change in circumstances.
Answer: If your NOC is still in demand and your score is above the cutoff, then it is always advised to reapply because the second review can take longer as compared to the processing time of regular application.
Answer: SINP can ban you for 2 years and the data can be shared with IRCC and other province nomination programs.
Ask you query in Discussion Forum
Thank me by sharing this post