Free Evaluation for Canada Immigration

Dear Friends

The first step of your journey of immigration to Canada is to know whether do you eligible to apply or you have to increase your skill-sets to be eligible. Initially, most people are confused about their chances to get Canada PR. Here you can provide some basic information and get a complete evaluation for Canada Immigration for your profile.

To know what are your chances for Canada Immigration

Please provide following information :-

1. Age
  2. Education
  3. Total Work Experience
  4. IELTS Score (if appeared)
  5. Marital Status(if married then spouse education and IELTS score
  6. short description of your job profile to know about NOC (for PNP).

Our experts with do complete evaluation for Canada immigration and let you about all available options for you.

Please feel free to ask any type of guidance on Immigration to Canada, we try our best effort to fulfill your queries.

Thanks

110 thoughts on “Free Evaluation for Canada Immigration”

1. I hope I can go to Canada to study and work as well. Thank you.

• Yes apart from PR, these options are also available but getting a job offer while you are outside Canada is quite difficult.

• Hello !
        my name is YAM
        i live in Sweden and i want to move Canada

i have degree *’ International Migration and Ethnic Relations.”

What should I do to live and work in Canada?

Any advice!

Thank you!

2. I’m a software developers, how can i increase my skills set or increase my chance for PR?

• 36yrs old, bachelor in computer science with 9 yrs experience currently working in KSA

• In current scenario if you are able to achieve IELTS score of L-8 SWR-7 each. Then your CRS would be 396.
          Which is not enough to get direct ITA. Therefore PNP is the only option left for your.
          I need some of your job responsibilities to calculate your NOC.
          We can apply for pnp if your noc is in demand there.
          Thanks

• can I share my resume to you?

• what is your email?

• I have sent my resume please check when you have time, thanks

• Dear Francel Aquino, according to the information provided, your NOC is either 2174 or 2175.
            You can check job responsibilites here http://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3VD.pl?Function=getVD&TVD=122372&CVD=122376&CPV=2174&CST=01012011&CLV=4&MLV=4
            Choose the NOC which better suits your job profile. Remember you have to get a reference letter stating your roles and responsibility and 80 % these should match with reference responsibility provided on above website.
            Now, if you choose NOC 2174, then you can apply for SINP, as it is in demand there. You can submit an EOI on sinp Website and wait for an NOI.Please get ready your ECA and IELTS before applying.
            One more thing, to get SINP nomination in NOC 2174 you should have a license to practice in SINP. you can apply for license while you are outside Canada and SINP will hold your application till you get your license.
            Thanks

• I want to apply for early educator & plz tell me the correct process to apply

• Hello Jyoti,
            Please share your age, education level, ielts score (if appeared), marital status (if married then spouse education and ielts score (if appeared).
            thanks

• Hie,
            I am 33 yrs old have done Masters in mass communication and working as a music teacher. In total I have 9 yrs of experience. My sister is a PR in Canada and lives in Ontario.
            Guide me for the PR process.

• Please provide following information to evaluate your profile :
            1. Are you married or single.
            2. Do you appeared for IELTS.
            3. Do you done with ECA ( if not then please name the university of your graduation and post graduation ( distance or regular))
            Thanks

• 1. I am married but my husband doesn’t wish to go now as he is having a business here.

2. I have not given my exam yet.

3. I have done a regular graduation from Delhi university and done Masters from distance education from kurukshetra university.

• Your CRS will be 445-455 considering you are able to score CLB 9 in IELTS (L-8,S-7,W-7,R-7 bands).
            Your education may be accepted either as masters or two degrees (in both case you have enough CRS). As your Sister(blood relation) is in Ontario, you have strong case with OIPNP in case CRS score in draw doesn’t come down (current range 450-470). I recommend you to apply with accompanying spouse as he can come back after doing landing formalities but in both case your have enough points.
            So, in a nutshell, you have a strong profile, so appear for IELTS, try to score CLB 9 and start your ECA process.
            Thanks

3. Hello Sir.. would like to ask one question to you.. is there any chance or way to get or apply for PR with mentioned below band score..
    Listening-5.5
    Reading-5.5
    Writing- 6
    Speaking-7.5

• You can’t apply via express entry, as minimum requirement for express entry is 6 band in each module. However, you can apply for PNP SINP OID category if your NOC is in demand there.

• Hi,

My name is Ramana, i am 33 years old, Software professional with 8+ years of experience. I did my master’s in computer applications. How much should i score in ielts assuming my wife (she did her master’s in pharmacypharmacy) will score a band of 5.5 or 6 overall in ielts. Awaiting for your response. You could also mail me @ ramanaswamy.m@gmail.com incase you need any further details

Thanks,
      Ramana.

• Dear Ramana , you need to score CLB-9 (LWRS-8777) in Ielts. As you have masters, your CRS will be above 455 and you will get a direct ITA.
        I recommend you to start your process asap as you have started losing points for age.

4. I have done bsc in civil engineering and currently finished msc civil engineering course work and three years experience.once i have given ielts in which my score around 5.5.is there any chance without ielts.kindly some one guide

• If you are able to get 6 band in each module in IELTS , you can create express entry profile and apply for Nova Scotia PNP, as your noc 2131 is in demand there.
      NSPNP opens once or twice a year with prior information.

5. Hi. I’m an IT professional, 43yrs.old working in UAE as a system administrator. My NOC is 2281 – Computer network technicians. what are my chances in Canada even I don’t have a job offer yet, considering I passed IELTS 6 for each module? How much money I need to move to Canada.

• Currently,your NOC is not in demand in any province but New Brunswick PNP has issued NOI to this NOC in the past and they do give preference to the people who have attended there informative sessions.They also conduct these sessions in Dubai.
      keeping checking this website and do attend their session. Don’t forget to register as they allow limited people.
      Amount money you will require to show in your account will depend on your size of family.
      Number of
      family members Funds required
      (in Canadian dollars)
      1 $12,669
      2 $15,772
      3 $19,390
      4 $23,542
      5 $26,701
      6 $30,114
      7 $33,528
      However , to know about other expenses during process you can check my post.

Don’t forget to subscribe via mail for future updates.
      Thanks

6. Hi, I also wish to immigrate to Canada, any advice and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Age: 36
    Education: BS Computer Engineering
    Total Work Experience: 11
    Marital Status: Married
    NOC: 2281 2282 2283

I haven’t taken any English test yet, if I get IELTS 6 for each module, what are my chances for getting PR?

• Dear Abraham
      With current situation you are only able to score 279. However as your are married, if your spouse has bachelor degree,then it can add 8 points and try to score 6.5 in each band. In this case your CRS will be 305 and your will be eligible for AINP under 2282 NOC. But this doesn’,t guarantee you a NOI as it depends on the number of higher ranked candidates in this NOC.
      Thanks

• Thank you so much for your reply, my wife is an admin assistant with 10 years work experience, Who has a better chance of getting NOI, who should be the principal applicant? Thanks again

7. My wife has Bsc in Banking and finance. Is it compulsory to get ECA report for her assuming the 8 points attached to the degree on express entry profile is not required?

8. Dear Sir/mam,

My wife is graduate & she is 33 year Old…She has an Experience around 5 year in Logistics Field. even i have 8 year experience in same field but i am not graduate.
    Wifes IELTS band is 5.5 in each module.

Pls advise our score & also advise us best option to apply.

• Dear,
      Your wife need to score 6 in each band to be eligible for express Entry. However she don’t able to get direct ITA.
      She don’t have post graduation and she’s also losing points on age.
      So only option for you is go for PNP.
      I advise you to improve her IELTS score ( at least 6 band in each module ) and complete your ECA.
      I need to know some of the job responsibilities of your wife to figure out her NOC, so that I can let you know for which province you can apply.

9. Hi,
    I am Amit, 33 years old, scored 6.5 bands in IELTS last year.
    I have 6.5 years of work experience in Sales.
    I am working in a Steel trading Japanese company in India.
    I am an Engineering Graduate in Mechanical & Post graduate diploma in Marketing.
    I am Married, my wife is a post graduate in English.
    My son is studying in kindergarten.

Can I apply for PR with family & what will be the chances, what category should I apply for??
    I don’t know about NOC etc…

Thank you!

• Dear Amit,
      First of all I need to know your individual bands in IELTS (LWRS) as overall score does not matter. If you have minimum 6 in each band, you can make EE profile.
      However, IF you can upgrade your IELTS score to CLB-9 (L-8,W-7,S-7,R-7)(both husband and wife), then it can boost your score to 445 and at that level you may get a direct ITA.
      However, if your wife have any work experience, then she can also apply as principal applicants and she also have post graduation so overall CRS will increase.
      Remember, your crs start reducing after age of 29.
      For NOC , you can share your CV on my email id canadaimmigrationguide@gmail.com

10. i !!!me i am freezers and air conditionnaires technictien ! I just got my bacaloriat in rhis domaine and i want to study in canada and word there plaese if can help me.

11. Hello. My dream is to study and migrate to Canada. I am 19 years old from Philippines. Thank you so much.

12. dear sir,

I am a telecom engineer my husband is an MBBS doctor. we have a baby girl. plz, tell us a suitable way to move Canada. my documents are under process

• I am the age of 36 and my husband is of 38 yeara old. He is working in the ministry of health KSA since 2010. and I had 7 years of teaching experience.

• Dear Farheen,
          You do not have enough points even if you get CLB 9 in IELTS, However, If you have experience as early childhood educator, you seek a nomination from Nova Scotia and Alberta, as these NOC is in demand in both these province.

13. Please review my profile

14. Hi, my age is 34. I am working in Axa XL in cat modeling team as deputy manager. I have an experience of more than 10 years. I am post graduate in HR from SCDL.
    My spouse is a graduate and working in royalty distribution process in Accenture. He is a graduate. I would be the main applicant.
    I am preparing for IELTS. If I score the desired bands in it, like 7778 then what is the probability of PR. If my points does not suffice for express entry, then can u please guide me for Alberta PNP

• Dear Guneet,
      If you both are able to get CLB 9 (7778), then you will have CRS of 445. With current CRS trend it looks quite dicey to get an ITA. You can add 6 points if you can score 8.5 in listening and 8 in reading which is not much difficult.(You can expect CRS around 450 at year end)
      One more thing I have considered your MBA as masters in Canadian equivalency. IF it is accept as second degree then you will loose 7 points.
      For ECA you have to apply for IQAS as WES does not recognized SCDL and processing time for IQAS is Approx. 5 months. So I recommend you to apply asap are you are losing points on age.
      For PNP, I need to know NOC of both of you.
      Feel free to ask further queries.
      Thanks.

15. I am 44yrs old, 20yrs experience in NOC is 0122 while my husband’s NOC is 6232 with 20yrs experience as well. I have done my ECA (Masters equivalency) but my husband’s ECA and IELTS are not ready yet. Husband is 45yrs old. What are our chances of immigrating to Canada?

16. Hlo
    I am Jagat Jyoti Koirala from Nepal,South Asia.I have passed Master degree in Education ,planning and management .I studied Education science in bachelor level .I have working experience of more than 15 years in teaching field. I had 5.5 IELTs score in 2013 .I am married with two kids below 12 years.My wife had passed Masters in health education .She has experienced in teaching pre primary kids more than 5 years.
    I am so interested to work and stay in Canada with my family .Hiw can apply for canada in low cost since I havenot so much bank balance for expenses.I am aearching for providing me job offer in Canada and my sponsor so that I promised to pay back after coming and working in Canada.
    Can anybody sponsor me to go Canada ?
    Please please please help me to Settle in Canada.
    Mail mevthe true person .
    jagatjyotikoirala@gmail.com
    +977 9848049921

• Dear Jagat
      If of all, it is very difficult to get job offer while you are outside Canada.
      Looking at your profile, it is quite difficult for you to get a direct ITA. However, you can seek a province nomination as your occupation, early child educator is in demand in many province.
      You have to reappear in IELTS as score is valid only for 2 years. You need to get at least 6 band in module.
      Thanks

17. Hi iam vijaynarayanan.iam 23year old.completed Diploma in ECE 2015.Iam a fresher.how to apply canada PR visa.plz help to go for canada.i live canada.

• Dear Vijaynarayanan
      You need to have alteast 1 year of experience before you can apply for Canada PR.

18. I am 44yrs old with 20yrs experience in NOC is 0122 while my husband’s NOC is 6232 with 20yrs experience as well. I have done my ECA (Masters equivalency) but my husband’s ECA and IELTS are not ready yet. Husband is 45yrs old. What are our chances of migrating to Canada under any of the available programs? The children are 16 and 13yrs old.

• Dear Team, I’m still expecting your response to this:

Kindly assist to enable us take a decision.

• Dear bhorlar
      Unfortunately these noc are not in demand in any province.
      However you can check if you job responsibilities match with Noc 1114,1111 as these noc are in demand in Nova Scotia.
      This province open once a year for 500 application with prior notice.

19. Kindly tell me full procedure of applying for PR Canada

20. Hi ,
    Can you tell me about what the procedure for going to canada both husband and wife ,

21. Kindly tell me about how much education we need to apply canada as PR

22. Hi What do I need to get to canada. I have a bachelors degree with about 10 years experience.

23. What are the basic requirements to apply for Canada in express entry ? Will you please send me the web side to apply for express entry to Canada ? Will you please send me the side for applying any province of Canada?

24. Hi, I am Ali from Pakistan. I am 26 years old and I am single. I have completed MBA 3.5 years with major Finance in 2018. I have 3 years of work experience in sales and marketing field but not in Finance. I have not taken IELTS yet I can score 6.5 in all (LRWS). Can I apply for PR.

• To be eligible for Express entry you need to score at least 6 in each band. However for a realistic chance CLB-9 (LWRS-8777) required in IELTS.

25. Hi, I am from Pakistan. 25 years Age. after IELTS 8777. my score will be 429. 3+ years of experience in software development. Bachelors Degree in Software Engineering. Kindly tell me what are the ways and chances. Thanks

• Hello,
      I recommend you to do a 1 year part time course from a institution accepted by WES, It will boost your score to 460.

26. Hi,

I’m from India. I had done my B.Tech in CSE (4 Years) from Amity University, and planning for a Post Graduate Diploma (1 Year) from IGNOU (Distance Learning).
    Would both of these all together make me claim points for “Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees” ?

Moreover, since I had done my Bachelors in Engineering in CS. Is it like your next immediate qualification should be of similar background. Would it be okay if I go for PGD in Intellectual Property Rights or something related to Computer Science need to be done?

• Go for a 1 year post graduate diploma from IGNOU. IT’s need not to be related to your past education.
      It will be accepted as Two or more certificates.

27. I’m 21 years old Marketing Major Bachelor’s degree holder, wants to work and get PR to Canada. What are the requirements and how?

28. Hey, I am 25 years Old, single with a masters degree. Ielts score is 7777, and I have work experience of 4 years as a validation engineer in pharmaceutical/medical devices field. I could not find this role in NOC list. Could you please verify this job role class. I was able to find similar job roles like manufacturing engineer, quality engineer but not validation listed. Also please tell me what are my chances for this entry.I tried evaluating my profile ended up with 355 score. Is that score ok?

29. Hi,

Does WES evaluates Masters (Masters in Arts) from AMITY university, Uttar Pradesh? (for my wife)

Does WES evaluates PGDBA from SCDL as master course? (for me)

Let me know the possibilities as IQAS is not accepting applications till May 2020.

Let me know from where I can get the evaluation done.

Thanks

• Thank you for the update. I am thinking of doing through CES, do you have any idea or information about evaluation of PGDBA from SCDL and MA (regular) from Amity University through CES?

Your guidence will really help

30. I want to know what are my chances for FSW & PNP.
    Please check below for my information :-

Age = 29, ( In Aug 31st I will Turn 30)

Education = Masters ( ECA from CES & WES)

Total Work Experience = 8 Years (From 2012- Present)

IELTS Score (if appeared) = CLB7 (LRWS= 7, 7, 6, 7.5)

Marital Status(if married then spouse education and IELTS score = Married
    Spouse information: ( ECA= One year post Secondary, IELTS= CLB8 (assumed))

Short description of your job profile to know about NOC (for PNP). College English Teacher (4021)

• Dear Asma,
      You have very good credentials. However, your IELTS score is Low. With NOC 4021 you don’t have any chances with PNP. I recommend you to improve your IELTS score in listening and writing. That would certainly increase to chances to get a direct ITA.

31. Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings for the day!

Thanks for the sharing such a helpful information.

I have one query and request for your advice for the same.

I have done PGDM ( full time two years program,AICTE approved and One year PGDBM from PTU punjab,(distance education) Bachelors of commerce from Guru nank dev university .

Wes has given me two or more Graduation.
    So, i am thing for doing evaluation again from IQAS so that i can get masters equivalent.
    Please suggest me shall i go for it or not.

Kind Regards

• Good morning sir/madam
      My name is Ousmane Seasay lived in Liberia age 30 years.
      I’m a college student still studying but, single I have three (3) years of working experience in community service and volunteerism.
      Sir, I hope to look forward in hearing from you soon base on my comments or personal information been posted in here I really appreciate you but I need someone to sponsor me because this is Africa and Liberia due to our education standard.

32. Age 40
    Education MCA BED
    Total Work Experience 14 YEARS SCHOOL TEACHING. SUB- COMPUTER SCIENCE
    IELTS Score (if appeared)-N/A
    Marital Status(if married then spouse education and IELTS score – MARRIED
    short description of your job profile to know about NOC (for PNP).
    I teach C++,JAVA, Python, SQL, Database to senior secondary class students.

33. Hello, I want to apply for PR.
    My age is 37. I am married.
    I have done MBA in retail management but its an executive MBA one year course and it is not regular. Bachelor in BBA.
    I have more than 11 years of experience in UAE as retail store manager.
    I have not yet given IELTS.
    Wife has done bachelor’s in finance.

• A part-time degree is accepted if your university is recognized by ECA agencies. You have quite less chance with federal Express Entry. However you can apply for Province Nominee programs if your NOC is in demand.

34. I’m Sadam Farook, 30 years old. Completed Bachelors of Science In Quantity Surveying (Canada known as Construction Estimator). I have overall 8 years experience (6 and half as Quantity surveyor and 1 and half as Civil Engineer). I’m currently preparing for IELTS (Targeting 6.5 band). Please advise me the chance for PR and the available chances and parth.

Thanks a lot.

• Dear Sadam,
      You need to increase your IELTS score to CLB 9 and try to gain 1year part-time degree from a university recognized by ECA agency to boost your score.
      However stay connect for PNP updates as the province like Ontario, Nova Scotia is expected to announce new PNP programs early next year.

35. Age
    – 32 years
    Education
    – BSc. In Industrial Engineering
    – MSc. In Industrial Engineering ( Part-time), Courses completed, thesis ongoing, Expecting to complete by Jun’21
    – Note sure, whether I will get MSc. equevelace

IELTS Score (if appeared)
    5.5-6.5 Expected

Marital Status(if married then spouse education and IELTS score
    – Maried
    – Score Expected 6-7

short description of your job profile to know about NOC (for PNP).

Total Work Experience
    – 2 Years managerial, In Process Improvement, Lean manufacturing, system developement etc.
    – 6 Months in Above Similler Job
    – 3.5 Years managerial, In Production Planning.

Pls advise my NOC whether it should be 0911 Manufacturing Manager or 2141 Industrial and Manufacturing Manager?? Which NOC will be better for Job in Canada. Do i need to do any liscence??

What is possiblity for my for SINP…??

• Dear Sanjay
      Your MSC may be accepted or not; it depends if your university is recognized by WES or other organizations. Even if it is accepted, it is most likely accepted as a second degree rather than master’s. ( this is not going to help in case of SINP as they accept either graduation or post-graduation, no extra points for second degree)
      As these NOC are quite similar. Therefore NOC selection will totally depend on the overall job responsibilities mentioned in the reference letter. For SINP choosing 0911 will certainly help as the license is not required.
      You have good chances with SINP if you get an ECA equivalency of master. therefore explore well before choosing the ECA agency.

36. Hello
    Age-24
    Education – BEng in software engineering
    Work experience – a year as a customer delivery engineer
    Ielts -6.5
    Marital Status – unmarried

• Dear Umesh,
      For realistic you need to earn 3 years of work experience and increase your educational qualification. I recommend doing 1 year post-graduate diploma along with the job to increase your points.

• Hello. I am going to apply for EE my wife is the main applicant and i am on spouse visa.
      She has done m.phill in physics and have a experience of 2 years as a visiting lecturer. And her ielts score is 7 and her age is 25 years.
      I have done Masters in computer science (16 years) and my ielts score are 6. I have 2 year experience as a Network Engineer.

• Both of you have good credentials, I recommend you to apply at the earliest, remember the job experience should of a full-time job. She will get full points once her experience cross 3 years.

37. Wanted to check on my chances for immigration – Express Entry / PNP
    Age – 36 years, have diploma degree – PGDHRM from Symbiosis Center Distance Learning – Pune, India.
    15 plus years of work experience in payroll and HR field. Currently working for ADP Pvt. Ltd as Assistance Manager – Operations.
    Preparing for IELTS and targeting score of 8-8-8-8.

Any feedback/guidance is much appreciated.

• Dear Vimal,
      You should apply to SINP. If you have not applied for ECA, then I will suggest you apply IQAS as they accept education of SCDL but they process ECA in almost 4-6 months. Till then prepare for IELTS and hope SINP score will also come down.

38. Hi..

I am 32 years old and single.

Education:- chartered accountant, Bachelors in commerce.

Experience:- 1.5 years as chartered Accountant and 7 years as audit manager.

My CRS is 458, considering a CLB 10 and my NOC in 1111.
    I am aware of PNP, but am confused whether I’ll get a nomination with this CRS or not as my CRS is lower than the recent cut off scores.

Kindly review and suggest what are my options and chances to get PR.

Thanks.

• Hello Sarabjeet,
      Your NOC 1111 is in demand in Ontario and Saskatchewan. As your CRS is also good you can seek direct ITA, as well as CRS, is expected to come down this level at the end of the year, as COVID-19 conditions improve and CIC will start inviting outland candidates. But is also recommend to you create the SINP EOI as well. So that you can have luck with PNP as well. While making an express entry profile you should select option # all province while choosing the destination province. You do not have to submit an EOI for Ontario PNP as it picks candidates from Express Entry pool. If you still have doubts. Do not hesitate to post your query again.

Thanks

39. Hi I’m Raveen Samarawickrama from Sri Lanka.
    Age 27
    Married
    Reading Masters in HR (3 months more)
    With more than 7 years work experience
    Currently working as a Manager – Human Resources

• Dear Raveen,
      Your profile is quite good but it all depends on your IELTS score. If you can score CLB 9 (LWRS 8777) then you can secure a direct ITA through the federal Express Entry.
      Thanks

40. I have done pgdba form scdl. From where i should get my ECA done as IQAS is not accepting entries.

• Try From ICES but IQAS is the most reliable in the case of SCDL. WES does not recognize SCDL.

41. HI,

I am 27 yrs old and unmarried.
    I completed my Btech in 2015 and have been working since then, so have total of 6yrs of experience in IT industry, mainly as Application Analyst.
    Not yet appeared for IELTS.
    Need to check my chances either through ITA or PNP.
    If I enroll myself in PGD via ODL mode, will it be evaluated by WES? and PGD should be in line with my BTech or it can be in any field?

Thanks.

• Dear Akshay,
      Do any 1-year PGD from IGNOU, it will be accepted by WES as a second degree. IT will boost your CRS above 460 if you are able to score CLB 9.

• hello how i can come canada