The Alberta Express Entry Stream allows Alberta to nominate a limited number of qualified candidates from IRCC”s Express Entry system. Alberta Express Entry Stream has announced that they will target candidates who have demonstrated strong ties to Alberta or “ who can help support the government’s economic development and diversification priorities” means they will also invite people from outside Canada with no job offer and connection to the Canada.
International graduates who have completed their studies from Canadian post-secondary institutions may also be asked to submit an application under this stream.
Selection from Express Entry pool and Notification of Interest process for AINP :
Based on available profile information in the Express Entry portal, Alberta may select candidates and send them a Notification of Interest letter in their federal Express Entry profile. This information is self-declared by candidates in the Express Entry pool.
You may receive a Notification of Interest letter if you :
- Have an active Express Entry profile in the federal Express Entry pool
- Have stated an interest in immigrating permanently to Alberta
- Are working in an occupation that supports Alberta’s economic development and diversification, and
- Have a minimum Comprehensive Ranking System score of 300.
If you have one or more of the following adaptability factors, this may increase your likelihood of receiving a Notification of Interest letter :
- Alberta job offer and/or work experience
- A graduate of a Canadian post-secondary institution
- A relative that is living in Alberta: parent, child, brother and/or sister
If you meet one or more of the following factors, this may decrease your likelihood of receiving a Notification of Interest letter:
- Your Express Entry profile expires in 3 months or less
- You are working in an occupation:
- on the list of High-wage and low-wage occupations in the province of Alberta set out on the online Government of Canada Refusal to Process a Labour Market Impact Assessment list
- on the Alberta Opportunity Stream Ineligible Occupations list, located on this page under the Alberta Opportunity Stream section
- that has a high volume of submissions across all AINP streams
If you receive a Notification of Interest letter from Alberta, you must email a copy of the letter to the AINP at firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of receiving it in your federal Express Entry profile. You must also provide your Express Entry profile number and status information about current and past AINP applications/nominations (if applicable).
The AINP will confirm your information and may send you an email requesting you to submit an application, including a form to fill out and a document checklist listing all required documents. There is no fee to submit an application.
How AINP conducts selection draws :
AINP conducts draws after a regular interval of time and invite candidates according to the required numbers as per their inventory level.
AINP Express Entry Draws:
|Draw Date||No of NOI issued||Lowest CRS Candidate|
AINP Express Entry Targeted NOC :
Although, AINP has not declared any list for occupation in demand but candidates with following NOC have received NOI in recent past.
- NOC 0601 – Corporate sales managers.
- NOC 0621 – Retail and wholesale trade managers.
- NOC 0631 – Restaurant and food service managers.
- NOC 0731 – Managers in transportation.
- NOC 1122 – Professional occupations in business management consulting.
- NOC 1215 – Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and scheduling co-ordination occupations.
- NOC 1221 – Administrative officers.
- NOC 1241 – Administrative assistants.
- NOC 1242 – Legal administrative assistants.
- NOC 1311 – Accounting technicians and bookkeepers
- NOC 2132 – Mechanical engineers.
- NOC 2145 – Petroleum engineers.
- NOC 2173 – Software engineers and designers.
- NOC 2253 – Drafting technologists and technicians.
- NOC 2282 – User support technicians.
- NOC 3012 – Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses.
- NOC 4011 – University instructor.
- NOC 4214 – Early childhood educators and assistants.
- NOC 7245 – Telecommunications line and cable workers.
- NOC 7246 – Telecommunications installation and repair workers.
- NOC 8232 – Oil and gas well drillers, servicers, testers and related workers.
AINP is inviting candidates according to their economy and job market priorities.Therefore, the list of NOC will keep changing.
Post your queries here and subscribe via mail to keep updated yourself about latest happenings in Canada Immigration.