Saskatchewan invited 150 candidates under its Express Entry and Occupation In-Demand immigration sub-categories in a draw conducted on August 15, 2019.
A total of 105 candidates in the Occupation In-Demand sub-category received invitations in this draw and the remaining 45 invitations were issued to Express Entry candidates. Score of the lowest ranked candidate in both sub-categories was 78.
Earlier, from August, 2018 Sinp introduced EOI system and made educational credential assessment mandatory for each applicant.
Candidates need to submit an EOI in order to be considered for an invitation to apply for a nomination for Canadian permanent residence through either sub-categoy.
After creating EOI profile you will be placed with the eligible applicants in the EOI pool.
Some facts about EOI:
- EOI is valid for one year right after the date of your submission.
- The applicants must have one active EOI profile to be considered for a draw.
- The candidates are ranked as per the points in the EOI profile. Points out 100 are given on the basis of information provided by the candidate .
- The applicants with the highest EOI points are invited to submit complete application to the Saskatchewan. The invitations are given by Expression of Interest draw.
- If the information mentioned on profile is found to be false or incomplete there are high chances rejection and ban of minimum 2 years at least. Sinp has a separate Program Integrity Unit (PIU) to verify suspected cases. Check how PIU works.
Check SINP PNP program.
Check SINP EOI.
Post your queries in Comments.