Alberta invited 100 candidates under the AINP Express Entry sub-stream, with a minimum CRS score of 360 in the latest PNP draw. This was the second draw of the year conducted on January 28, 2021.
Alberta PNP resumed their regular draw for the AINP Express Entry program in January this year after almost 6 months and issued 50 invitations on 8th January 2021.
Alberta Express Entry Eligibility
To be eligible for AINP Express Entry, Candidates should :
- Be in the Express Entry pool with an active profile.
- Have selected Alberta as one of the destination provinces in the EE profile.
- working in an occupation that supports the economic diversification and development of Alberta.
- Have a minimum CRS score of 300.
How to Boost chances for AINP Express Entry
Alberta PNP officials choose potential candidates from the Express Entry pool who matches their eligibility criteria.
However, there are some factors besides the eligibility criteria which increase the chances of getting a notification of interest under the Alberta Express Entry Stream.
- Currently living and working in Alberta province.
- Having a close relative living in Alberta.
- Have a job offer from Alberta Employer.
- Have working experience in the Alberta province.
Alberta Express Entry is one of the most popular PNP streams as it allows candidates to apply without a job offer from a Canadian employer. Alberta Express Entry stream was introduced in January 2019.
A Notification of Interest does not guarantee a nomination to the candidates. Invited applicants need to submit a complete profile and upon a thorough review of documents.
A nomination is issued to the successful candidates.
Candidates receive 600 CRS points in their Express Entry profile. Eventually, this guarantees them an Invitation to Apply in the subsequent Express Entry Draw.
The officials do not release a list of eligible occupations for the Alberta PNP draw. On the other hand, they provide a list of occupations that they will not consider.
Ineligible occupations include those in the government’s high-wage and low-wage occupations in the province of Alberta, and the Alberta Opportunity Stream Ineligible Occupations list.
Share and Subscribe for Canada immigration News if like the post