Canada Immigration Discussion Forum

Clear all

Claim points as Student  

New Member

hi. I need some information. I have already applied for SINP. I did not study in Canada. but if I take a certificate course from any university of Saskatchewan province can I claim for 5 points of studying in Saskatchewan. please advise in this concern.

Posted : 13/06/2020 3:45 am
Immigration Guide
Member Admin

To get points for study in Saskatchewan you need to get a minimum of one full-time academic year of study at a recognized Saskatchewan post-secondary education institution on a valid study permit.

Posted : 13/06/2020 11:35 am